Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Magazine Cover


I decided to make my magazine cover on Vogue. I wanted to use Jennifer Lawrence on the cover because she is my favorite actress. I used a picture of myself in the corner because I did not want my picture to be the main focus of the cover. I also wanted to add some Thanksgiving recipes because I don't think that is something you would usually see in Vogue, so I wanted to make it a little different. I looked at a lot of pictures of magazines to get an idea of what I wanted to do, but ultimately went in a completely different direction with the style because I really wanted to use a landscape photo of Jennifer Lawrence because I thought it was a really captivating image. I also put fashion into my magazine because that is something that I am interested in. I also used a picture of Harry Styles too add to the pop culture portion of the magazine. In all, I tried to incorporate ideas that I would like to see in a magazine and bring that to life in my own magazine cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment