Monday, November 9, 2015

Collage Environment


I decided to make my collage look like a jungle in outer space. I had originally wanted to do a jungle scene, and thought it would look more surreal if I placed it in outer space. My goal was to make the scene look very mystical. I placed the car flying over the planet because I wanted it to look like a safari in space, and the safari was looking over the tigers. I then made the birds bigger than the tigers to make it look surreal. I also thought the birds looked majestic because they were so bold and colorful and really wanted to demonstrate that in the picture. On the bottom I placed flowers with a butterfly on them. I then placed a small tiger pouncing on the butterfly because I thought it looked cool that the tiger and butterfly were about the same size, which usually does not happen. In all I was pleased with how my collage came out because I had a goal of making it look mystical and surreal, and I think that I achieved that.

No comments:

Post a Comment