Monday, September 14, 2015

Logo Analysis

The Apple logo has always stood out to me.  I like that it is so simple and yet everyone knows the company and it is so successful. I also like how there is no color. That makes me think that the logo is timeless because sometimes bright colors can be a little much for a logo. Apple has so many consumers that it is trying to reach that I think it would be hard to have a complex logo. I think that having a simple logo really works in their favor.
imgres.png
I also have always thought the amazon.com company logo was really interesting. It is similar to the apple logo in that it is really simple and everyone still knows the symbol. I think it can be really hard to make a simple, yet stand out logo and amazon has managed to do that. It is also timeless so I don't think they will have to change their logo anytime soon. Because they have such a broad audience, amazon needs a logo that fits everyone, which is why I think the logo suits the company well.
imgres.jpg

The Fanta Orange soda drink is also really interesting to me. This one is a lot different than amazon and apple because there is a lot of color. It also looks really fun because of the cool writing. I think that works for a soda drink because I personally only drink soda occasionally at family parties, or other events which I think are fun. I think the logo matches what the drink is meant for, which is fun events. The majority of people I know don't drink this on a daily basis so the fun color and wording words really well for Fanta.
imgres.jpg

My next logo is the Twitter logo. I think this logo is interesting as well because there is not much detail and it is really simple. I like how it relates to the company because tweets are meant to be short and to the point, with not too much detail. That is exactly how the logo is. I think the logo sets up the meaning of Twitter really well.
imgres.jpg
Last is the Dunkin Donuts Logo. I like how this logo uses bright colors, but still isn't obnoxious. It's also interesting that the majority of the logo is pink because that seems like a very girly color to me but the target audience is not just women. I like how the company has been so successful yet the logo does not fit a lot of other logo standards (ex. apple and amazon have very simple, black & white logos).
imgres.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment