Friday, September 11, 2015

Logo Ideas

My five ideas for logos are:


1) Quality Painting- This is my dad's company. He is always saying that he wants a new logo because his is boring (a tipped over paint can). I was thinking to make it more fun I would have a paint can splashing on a background.


2) Utopia- I made this company up. This company would plan your dream vacation/honeymoon/ etc. I was thinking I could make it incorporate a lot of things, like tropical palm trees, mountains, or the desert.


3) Lake Realty- This is also my dad's company. It is a company that him and his friend started where they buy houses, renovate them, and then sell them. Since they do a lot of houses near lakes I was thinking of making the logo look woodsy with a log cabin.


4) School House Icecream- This is a new old fashioned ice cream shop that just opened in my town. I wanted to make the logo look very old fashioned, like in the 50's time period because that is what the inside looks like.


5) Candy Crane- This is also a company I made up. It is a company that plans candy themed events like birthday parties or weddings. I thought this one would be fun because I could make it very colorful and put lots of detail into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment