Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Vector Illustration

I chose to draw a picture of my dog, Rex. I liked this picture because I really liked the texture of his fur and wanted to try to draw it. I chose to make the background different from the actual picture because the background in the real photo was so complex that it was taking away from the rest of the photo. I didn't want the background to be the main focus of the picture, so I wanted to change it a little bit. I started by drawing the dog. For the most part I really liked drawing the textured fur, and it was not as hard as I thought it would be. The eyes were difficult for me. It was hard because his eyes were very lively and I wanted them to look as real as possible. The rest of the picture I wanted to look a little more cartoonish, but I was really focused on making the eyes look life-like. 








No comments:

Post a Comment